Friday, May 29, 2009

2.5 days.....



Well, God has been so faithful the past few days. I have been trusting God that the he would provide for my financial needs, I still had not received enough support money to cover my ticket as of yesterday but Dad informed me last night that I received a check that would cover the rest of my trip :) Thank you everyone who made this trip possible for me. I made the comment I knew he was faithful and would cover it but God I sure need some help with these bags and everything fitting and everything being under weight.
Well, He has and is being faithful in this area to. Cara ended up being able to take a few things with her and I got an opportunity to talk to Courtney who just arrived in Haiti a few days ago. She just happened to be on facebook and we could IM this afternoon. She told me things I could take out that were already at the mission to open up some more room. Then while we were talking the CRATE CAME IN!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! what a blessing. This crate has tons of supplies for Heaven's Waiting Room on it. We also got a bunch of educaitonal toys and new cribs and beds for the kids. It was so exciting!!!! I can't wait to go and help her unpack and organize and then get to using the stuff!
As many of you know I love listening to christian Music because so often the lyrics are so amazing and they are full of truth. This morning as I was driving to meet Julie and the rest of the Bridal party and some of her family for breakfast before we set up the hall for the reception tomorrow night I heard one of my favorite songs...I Want To Set The World on Fire. This song is the prayer of my heart and this past year especially....
I wanna set the world on fire
Until it`s burning bright for You
It`s everything that I desire
Can I be the one You use?
I, I am small but
You, You are big enough
I, I am weak but
You, You are strong enough to
Take my dreams
Come and give them wings
Lord with You
There`s nothing I can not do
Nothing I cannot do

I wanna feed the hungry children
And reach across the farthest land
And tell the broken there is healing
And mercy in the Father`s hands

My hands my feet
My everything
My life, my love
Lord, use me

I wanna set the world on fire
I wanna set the world on fire, yeah
I`m gonna set the world on fire
Set the world on fire

No comments:

Post a Comment