Thursday, January 7, 2010

Miracles

Right after Christmas I went to the Niagara youth convention with my home youth group. We took a group of 18 youth most of which were college students. Our last night there, they were having a prayer service for healing. As I was praying for all the people who went up front to receive healing and for God to perform miracles in these peoples lives I found myself weeping. I heard God speak to me “Autumn, you have seen me perform miracles.” He began to reveal to me the miracles I have seen him perform in Haiti. He revealed to me that each and everyone of my children in Haiti are a miracle in the simple fact that they are alive in a country who looks down upon them and sees them as worthless. They should be dead, most children with disabilities are left to starve. There parents feel if they can't feed their healthy children then why feed their unhealthy one. IT is truly a Miracle they are alive. It is a miracle that these children have a loving family, 3 meals a day, educational toys to play with, and access to healthcare. It is a miracle that Ju-Ju is walking with assistance, steven being able to sign his name & feed himself, Den-Den using his mouth the paint, play with playdoe, etc, That kim can feed herself & stack blocks, that John is making his bed, that Belle is sweeping the floors everyday, that these children are in a new and bigger facility, and that they have Courtney there to care for them and fight for them. Praise God...that he is still performing miracles today. God does perform miracles are you looking for them?
Look At my Miracles....












No comments:

Post a Comment