Friday, February 15, 2013

Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests
 1. That I would grow daily in my love and desire for knowing Christ more intimately. And through that intimacy my heart would be transformed more & more into the image of Christ.

 2. That God would teach me to LOVE with the type of love described in 1 Cor 13. A love that is patient, kind, does not envy, does not boast, is not proud, is not easily angered, keeps no record of wrong, does not delight in evil but rejoices in the truth...a love that always hopes, always trusts, and always perserveres!

 3. For God to protect my mind, body, and soul from satan's attacks and that I Would have spiritual wisdom & discernment needed to fight off his attacks.

 4. For the Miriam Center children's health, physical/spiritual growth. For the staff to stay healthy, feel loved/supported, and to have energy/strength to care for the kids.

 5. For me to fin the time to learn Creole. THat I would retain what I learn and be able to use it to better communicate with my staff, my outreach families, and those I meet throughout my ministry

 6. That I would physically, emotionally, spiritually, & mentally be ready for the calling GOd has given me.

 7. That God would raise up a strong prayer support team, team of encouragers, and financial partners to rally around me as I fulfill my mission & calling.

 8. For Jonathan Sake outreach families health, safety, encouragement, support and training. That each family would come to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ

 9. That God would build up in me a heart of complete surrender to His will and TRUST in His word.

No comments:

Post a Comment