Thursday, May 6, 2010

PLEASE PRAY

AS many of you know I have done alot of mission work in Mexico prior to God calling me to Haiti. I just received word today from Jessica Halt who just returned from Mexico over a week ago that this morning Pedro, Fran and some of this kids were in a serious car accident. Pedro and Fran are the directors of the boys home run by caring hearts ministry. Jess posted this on facebook

"Please pray for my second family right now. Pedro, Fran, Sarai, & Karlita were in a very bad accident this morning on their way to visit Claudia. The car flipped and Fran & Karlita were ejected from the car, both are still in the hospital in stable condition. They released Sarai this morning. Pedro is in police custody... for who knows what reason & Claudia is trying her best to take care of the situation. PLEASE PRAY!!"

I will keep you updated when I get updated as I am updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment