Thursday, April 4, 2013

MY KIDS....

Thoughts as I laid in bed last night....
I admire my kids so much & the way they live EVERYDAY despite their disability. It challenges me to grow more into who Christ created me to be. I see Christ in each of them...the following are just a few ways I to be like my kids in Haiti & thus more Christ like...
1. Be HARDWORKING like Stephenson and Lovejinnie

2.Have JOY like Isaac, Minushe, &  Chamma



3.Have STUBBORN DETERMINATION like Den-Den, Walden, Steven



4. Have a CALM/PEACEFUL Spirit like Jean, Emma, & Ti-Stevenson

5. Have ENERGY like Marckinely & Carlos



6. LOVE like Steven and Ju-Ju



7. Have PATIENCE like Cherlinda, Rosalie, & Kem




8. DANCE like Isaac, Jenny, & 
Anestacia



9. SMILE CONTAGEOUSLY like Joshua & Rachel


10. LAUGH like Emma, Lounide, & Jessica








11. SMILE DESPITE MY CIRCUMSTANCES like Job & Berto



12. REST like Gildine


13. GO WITH THE FLOW like Niaka


14. ENJOY THE SUNLIGHT like Thamara


15. ROCK-OUT TO DAILLY LIFE SITUATIONS like John-Kerry and T-Willy



16. INVADE PEOPLES PERSONAL SPACE FOR A GOOD HUG like Kenderson


17. WORSHIP GOD WITH FAITH LIKE A CHILD like all my kids!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment