Sunday, July 12, 2015

A Few For Jonathan Sake Highlights From My First Few Weeks Back….

Re-uniting with all the families and kids!!! I know I missed them a TON! but had no idea how much they missed me in return. Their BIG…LONG Hugs spoke volumes! And their SMILES were PRICELESS!



Seeing so many of the kids progress…so many of them have made so much progress in the 7 months I was gone which shows all the handwork Carlos, Presidue and their families put into their therapy!






Getting to use some of the new therapy equipment with the kids and see their excitement and new found potential/skills!!!!









~Having a Group come and and pray over each of the Thursday and Friday outreach kids/families individually and lead them in a fun time of worship and Bible Study at the end of outreach. 










JUST LOVING ON THE KIDS AND FAMILIES. 
EXCITED TO DO LIFE WITH THEM WEEKLY AGAIN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment