Friday, February 3, 2017

MERRY CHRISTMAS


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!



It is Jesus Christ's Birthday once again. 
A day to remind us that God is always with us.

So let us celebrate this Christmas with hope in our heart.
As our Mesiah is always with us to guide us.


As I look back and count the blessings that I have been given this year. I just stand in Awe and gratitude. I am full of gratitude for the family and friends who have made my life meaningful. Who have empowered me to serve God in Haiti day in and day out. Thank you for blessing me this year. Thank you for taking part in my ministry. May you continue to be a blessing to others.

May your Christmas sparkle with moments of love, laughter and goodwill, and may the year ahead be full of contentment and joy. May the good times and treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow. Wishing your lots of love, joy and happiness. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year




TIS THE SEASON...

There are so many ways to finish the sentence above…BUT today I choose that TIS THE SEASON to be THANKFUL…To stand in AWE of GOD…To PRAISE him…To RELY on him…This has by far been the hardest year of ministry for me but also the most fruitful. I have been through so many different seasons this year. Huge seasons of TRANSITION & CHANGE (personally & ministry). So thankful to share that my new house & partnership with the mission is working out well. Seasons of DEEP SADNESS…As I had to say goodbye & let go of My boy Job & other children who left this world too soon…As I had to let a mom know her child was gone…How do you tell a mother that?  Seasons of HEARTBREAK as I experienced my first Break-up. Seasons of GROWTH spiritually and emotionally as I watched God work ALL things for his glory the good & the bad. Seasons of BURNOUT when I felt I couldn’t do 1 more thing… HUGE Seasons of BLESSING…Moments to stand in awe of God and times when all I could do was be thankful and PRAISE GOD! As I was recognized with Honorary mention for OT of the year for Advanced OT magazine & as my student loans have been paid off allowing me to stay serving in Haiti serving without having to return to the states for 4 months this year. I stand in Awe as I look back on weeks & months that God literally carried me through…That he provided for my every need…that he wrapped his loving arms around me. Seasons of HOPE…like when you seen children beat death and live when provided proper medical care & love. When nationals become passionate about therapy & providing for their people. Seasons of JOY as I watched the Miriam Center kids grow in the Lord and reach therapy goals & milestones. As I watched new outreach families feel empowered to love on & interact with their special needs child. As they started to see their VALUE & WORTH no from the world’s standpoint but the LORDS. As I sit here hundreds of stories & faces are running through my head. I wish I had time & space to share each with you.

CHRISTMAS STORY TOLD BY 
THE MIRIAM CENTER KIDS... 
This was Stephanie's Idea. Laura & Stephanie did a series of still shots with the kids. These were turned into a slide show for the Miriam Center Staff christmas Party. 










PRAYING YOU EACH HAD A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment