Saturday, October 17, 2009

Exciting News

I received the following email from Courntey

Today I got a call from Fayette County Board of Education and they told me they had stuff in storage they were going to throw away . I went there today and was soooo excited!!! They have walker strollers, they have standers for children of all ages and heights, bolsters to prop the kids up, etc. I told them , "I will take ALL of it"!!! I am so excited to get this stuff to the mission . When the kids are moved to a larger area, you will literally have adaptive equipment for all the kids. We would also be able to give some of the equipment to families who are caring for a child with special needs in their home.

This is so exciting. God has been blessing the Miriam Center so much this year. We have been in great need of therapy equiptment and God came through as always and filled that need.

I also got news that a bolster swing has been donated, a great therapy swing that many of the children will benefit from as well as money to buy a washer and dryer for the center :)

No comments:

Post a Comment