Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Peanut Butter Drive


The Spread the Love Campaign....Helping HAiti one jar at a time!

My good friends in Cincinnati have been busy collecting peanut butter for me during a peanut butter drive campaign that kicked off over 3 weeks ago. Heading up this campaign in Cincinnati is Maryann Workman the mother of the family I lived with while in Cincinnati. She has been hard at work. Her preschool collected around 180 jars, Her daughters high school is collecting, and a public school in the area. More details to come as more information comes in. This is the video I made to promote awareness for the peanut butter and below are a few pictures of the drive. This weekend I am heading to LExington, Kentucky to take a trailor load of supplies and yes stopping to pick up all this wonderful peanut butter!




My Attempt to Replicate


A church in Venus, PA has collected over 175 jars of peanut butter as well.

Looks like the Love is Spreading!

No comments:

Post a Comment