Saturday, July 23, 2016

MEMORIAL FOR JOB


My sweet baby boy Job went to be with Jesus Saturday night Jun 25th. It was one of the most challenging nights of my life having to hand him over to Jesus & let him go for now... His last few hours of life were a long  challenging battle of struggling to breath. Everything in me wanted to help him breathe better, take away his pain...but I was left holding him and doing everything in my power to through touch let him know how much I loved him and bring any comfort I could win his last hours on this earth. I am so thankful that one day I will get to see him again and in his glorified body free from disability. Job is finally free from pain...able to see... walk... dance... play... talk... sing... be a kid for the first time! This last year has been rough one for him physically encountering 1 health hurdle after another. Job has always been a fighter and he fought till the end. Job is one of the first kids in Haiti that stole my heart 9 years ago. Our bond grew the summer of 2009 when he aspirated and got really sick. I remember our first all nighter together trying to get his 104 fever down. Then months of syringe feedings. Job was my snuggle buddy... He would nap with me, snuggle to watch movies, sit with me while I did paperwork and be my church buddy. I loved how ticklish his stomach was...I called it his tickle button. Job had a smile that would light up a room... He brought Joy to so many and His life was a testimony of Gods love. He loved lotion massage, any vibrating toys, music, swinging and being held. I honestly am struggling to picture life without him here on earth but I could never wish him back either...He was loved by so many and impacted so many lives in his short 9 years on this earth. REST IN PEACE baby boy! Enjoy HEAVEN!!!! 

























No comments:

Post a Comment