Monday, March 26, 2018

CHURCH TEAM DAY 8

CHILDREN OF THE PROMISE (COTP)
Friday the team split up. My mom, dad, and Mary had the opportunity to travel with me to Children Of The Promise (the organization I spent 3 weeks in November help enhance there therapy program and get their outreach program more organized.) We spent the morning helping fit equipment that was not finished in November. I loved that they got to see this piece of my ministry as well.








OMS SEMINARY CHAPEL
The rest of New Bedford stayed back and attended chapel and helped with projects around the seminary. Pastor Doug spoke at chapel.



The Cross-point team sadly had to fly home but were able to spend the morning at 1 of the OMS missionaries Julie's Therapy clinic and helped her treat pediatric patients all morning. I heard only wonderful things about there time. Then they headed to the airport. We sure missed not having them the following 2 days!






THE ENTIRE TEAM 

We Ended the day by Celebrating Mom's Birthday! Thank you Stacey for baking a cake and making my mom's birthday special in Haiti!





No comments:

Post a Comment