Monday, March 26, 2018

Day 5- Church Trip

MIRIAM CENTER STAFF PARTY
We also had the wonderful opportunity of blessing the Miriam Center staff all 38 of them who work so hard to take such good care of the kids. The 2 churches combined brought in so many items to bless them that we held some back to give later in the year. Mom worked hard this past fall and embroidered staff shirts for all the staff so they could have a uniform shirt. This was suppose to be their Christmas presents but due to some circumstances it was unable to happen. So it was extra special that my mom got to hand them out personally to them. At the party was special music, my pastor shared an encouragement. There was a photo booth, and they had a chance to make a cross necklace.














BUILDING PROJECTS
Throughout the 5 days at the mission the guys were busy with building projects mainly for my therapy room and my house. I know have a closet to hang my clothes in, a huge storage unit to lock items up as they came off the boat, I now have a kitchen table and a shelving unit to store my pots and pans. I was truly blessed!









THERAPY TEAM
We were blessed to have a group of therapists on the cross-point team who helped evaluate some new outreach kids, fit wheelchairs and braces and 1 little boy ended up stealing our hearts and God worked in incredible ways that in a 12 hour period we were able to arrange him a spot in Cap Haitian to go to an inpatient rehab center for his spinal cord injury. it was a God moment for sure.
















No comments:

Post a Comment