Wednesday, March 9, 2016

OPERATION Henry Claude Wheelchair....

OPERATION Mr. Claude was developed slightly last minute after a dinner discussion with Stephanie. He had a Haitian Adapted chair but it was not the best fit for him. He tended to slouch in his chair and would sit with knees to chest. Their were also concerns about bed sores developing. We were blessed to have the River Church coming in the following day with the same crew that helped me to develop my PVC pipe standers 2 years ago. They are always up for helping me create the ideas in my brain. I got the idea for this chair from pictures Stephanie had taken while visiting an orphanage in Cap Hatian. Todd took the lead on this project but multiple sets of hands loving worked on this chair over a 3 days period. I have to say that I think Mr. Claude has hottest ride in town!






Everyone who had some part in helping to build





No comments:

Post a Comment