Sunday, June 5, 2011

On my way to Haiti

I am currently sitting in the Reno then I will fly to Texas...to Miami..spending the night tonight in Miami fly out 7:00AM to PAP Haiti and then make my way to the mission :-)

I played the packing game yesterday after unpacking and packing my suitcase 3x...I won the packing game and got both of my suitcases to weigh 70lbs my bookbag at 30lbs and my rolling carry on at 40lbs. Got almost everything to fit that I bought and just had to do a victory dance because it was only by God's power!!!

I realized halfway to the airport that I forgot the book I was writing my Bible study off of...so I am going to try to download it onto the IPAD. Please pray God would give me wisdom as I continue to write this 9 week Bible study for For Jonathan's Sake

Please keep me in your prayers for safe travels and that God would just prepare my heart and give me peace about everything I did not get accomplished before I left.

"Be strong and courageous; do not be afraid for the LORD they God is with you WHEREVER you go!" Joshua 1:9

Here I am LORD...SEND ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment