Thursday, May 16, 2013

Fun Morning

I am catching up on posts I had meant to write before I got sick in Haiti. This is one I wanted to post because the pictures explain it all and speak 1,000 words. In April we had a group of teenagers in on a spring break mission trip. They had planned to go off campus for ministry but it had rained to hard the night before and was still raining that the river had flooded. The group was looking for a morning activity. I am always looking for ways to connect people to the Miriam Center. I set up ~15-20 different activity stations upstairs. Then I matched each teen with a child for 1:1 game/activity time. It was a BLAST. Everyone had  fun! The kids that did not get to go upstairs got to watch a movie. It may have been one of my favorite mornings in Haiti watching so many of our kids get quality 1:1 time while playing educational games!!!!






















No comments:

Post a Comment