Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I'm Here :)

We successful made it to the mission today. I have no luggage except my bookbag, not even my carry on with my clothes :) I could sure go for some clean clothes...lol...COURTNEY!!!!!

The first thing I did was run to courtney’s room and when she was not there into the Miriam Center. I am amazed at how far the Miriam Center has come in the past year and it is so great to see it in person and not in pictures. My heart is bursting with joy as I meet all the new kids, get to see Courtney and Beth. I walked in the Miriam Center during nap time and I first visited the boys room and Steven was the first one to make it into my arms quickly followed by Den-Den, John,Moise, McKineley and all the new kids. Then I look up and see Ju-Ju poking her head over from the other room. I went over to see Ju-Ju and Kem. They were bathing Job and quickly finished up so I could take him. He has gotten so big (he is the boy I helped nurse back to health last summer by putting a tube down his nose to his stomach. He is so big now. I held him for a good hour while he napped in my arms. I had the wonderful opportunity to love on the babies in the baby orphanage, catch up with courtney and Beth. I went back down to the miriam center after dinner to the Miriam Center and found Den-Den and Steven on the big foam playground. Den-Den would climb up to the top of the foam playground then Steven would climb on top of Him and wait for Den-Den to launch him. It was quite hilarious. I am loving on all the children! Well, off to do some worship time and get ready for bed. Been up since 4 AM and quite tired!

Ps. Mom I studied today!I 5 people who wittnessed it too :)

1 comment:

  1. Glad your there.
    I am praying for a productive and exciting time for you and yours.
    Enjoy

    ReplyDelete