Sunday, November 6, 2016

Rosalie Memorial

I started to write this blog post back in June right after this sweet girl went to be with Jesus but my laptop ran out of charge. I decided today to finish writing it in memory of Rosalie...

Rosalie went to be with Jesus during the night Monday June 27th. She went quietly in her sleep. The day before there were no indications that she was sick or hurting. In fact I was sitting next to her in church Sunday morning and she was being her ornery self with Mr. Claude and Kenderson pushing them away when they got too close to her personal space. Rosalie has always been a fighter. She looked so fragile but really she was not. She always wanted a sheet to cover up with no matter how hot it was but would get in trouble for shredding the sheets in her mouth.  She was trapped in her body but her mind was so sharp. I often wondered what she was thinking... I am so thankful that one day I will get to see her again and in her glorified body free from disability. Rosalie had arthritis which was painful for her mostly at night. I am so happy that she is finally free from pain...able to walk... dance... play... talk... sing... be a kid for the first time! She loved lotion massage, playing cause effect games on the IPAD, playing with martigrau beads, and any cause-effect light up or music toys. Rosalie was loved by so many and impacted so many lives. REST IN PEACE Rosalie! Enjoy HEAVEN & look after your younger siblings from the MC for us!!!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment