Friday, June 19, 2009

Construction update

Sorry I am writing alot tonight...lol...but I forgot to give you a construction update. Things are coming along soooooooo fast and it is so pretty. Courtney and I keep going downstairs and petting our walls and starring at all the progress. All the demolition is done and all but part of one wall is up and now they are starting to go back and smooth out all the concrete so soon paint can begin to go on the walls. :) It is amazing all the change that has happened in the short time I have been here. I can't believe we did not even have this building the day I arrived and now WHAMMM we have a huge new building and old walls knocked down and new walls put up. I can't wait to show you all pictures.

PS. I am in charge of media this week and am posting all the pictures so check out the website there are actually miriam center pictures going up.

No comments:

Post a Comment