Friday, June 5, 2009

Pictures....

Here is the website all the pictures will be posted on from here on out. and it goes by the dates for each day.

http://nwhcm.smugmug.com/Trip%20Photos

The rest of today has been exciting, We moved about 15 boxes and trunks down into the new building and I spent 3.5 hours sorting through and categorizing all the amazing supplies into Bible lesson material, FM, GM, Language, sensory, Music, Books, Movies, Educational play, ect. Some of the favorite things I found were a big pool, a big trampoline with safety poles, a big hefty duty wagon, so many textures toys and building toys. I had a lot of fun. Tomorrow we will be moving more stuff into the room and continuing sorting and categorizing stuff. We have a lot of work to do....I do want to start taking a few hours a day to be with the kids though, because I have not got to do that yet, but I also know that my talents are needed for the planning and organizing and creating everything so when I leave other groups can pick up and keep this program running. 

1 comment:

  1. We know that God will provide a way for you to reach many. Those you reach will be able to reach others. You are all making a difference. The work you are doing is amazing. We will continue to pray for the HOLY SPIRIT to open WIDE the doors!! We pray for your conintued safety. We LOVE you,
    Aunt Linda and Uncle Larry

    ReplyDelete